Wednesday 2 October 2013

Pencil Sketch Pictures Of Nature Of Sceneries Landscapes Of Flowers Of Girls Of People Tumblr Of Roses Of Eyes Of Love

Pencil Sketch Pictures Biography

source(google.com.pk)
    Upon creating this site I found myself facing yet another challenge along with the obvious of just designing the site and the content I realized that I needed to introduce myself to you, to give you some  insight into my world, my past, my life, to connect with you on some level of intellect to help to explain how I found my treasure.How I unlock the creativity to make you smile and feel like you are being invited into my artwork to share that moment in time just as I have with my wife, my children and my grandchildren.                                                                                                                  
       John and Cathy

        I was born in Sellersville Pa. in 1965. My twin sister Betsy and I grew up in a normal family of the 70's era or so I thought. Our family moved to the Pocono mountains in Pa. in 1976( when my fathers health deteiorated) from Phillipsburg N.J.where we attended Catholic grade school. The Poconos were a completely different lifestyle from what we were use to , they were very  harsh and consuming and yet very exciting at the same time.This is where my love for the great outdoors flourished.Where I lost my baby sister Allisha.Where I learned I had two brothers Tim(who I never had the pleasure of meeting before he passed away) and Tom whom I am very close with to this day.Where I found life as a teenager and exploited it in every possible way. Where the infuence of our parents Jeannie  and Ray would start to mold us into the people that we are today. Where my grandparents Jean and John Kelemen's way of life would come in to play shortly before our father passed away at our tender age of 15 . I graduated from Lake Wallenpaupack High and went onto study design and drafting at Johnson Tech in Scranton Pa. Having vacationed in Florida many times as a child it didnt seem strange when a friend asked me if I wanted to go on vacation in the summer of 1985 . The strange part was the 1966 Pontiac ambulance, towing the motorcycle behind it that  we started our journey in. We ended up on the west coast of Florida just north of Tampa Bay and its been the longest vacation I've ever been on.
     I am married to a beautiful woman who means more then the world to me.Cathy and I have been through all of life's trials and tribulations together. Side by side we have survived the good, the bad, the ugly, the hurt, the pain, the loss, in sickness and health,  and we are still together,still there for each other, always lost in the love we see in each others eyes.Cathy is the biggest reason for my artwork meaning what it does.At one point in our life when I had no money to buy her a birthday present I found myself outside of a store contenplating what I  should do next with an obvious look of despair on my face when an elderly woman approached me and asked me what was wrong? As I explained my situation to her and asked her how she would feel if the only present her husband could give her for her birthday was a picture he had drawn and framed just for her! I knew as soon as that woman started to cry I  was onto something special. I just didnt realize just how special  it was truely going to become in our lives and the first "JOHNNY" was created. The "You and Me" series of pictures started on that day and continue to this day with Cathy's smile always bigger and brighter then the last one. I was amazed to find the admiration our children and grandchildren have placed on Cathy's collection of "JOHNNY'S" over the years. Our son Jeremy (an advid  civil war Reenactor )asked me to create a "JOHNNY" family portrait of his family in a civil war setting. Our beautiful daughter Jennifer(a stay at home mom) asked me to create a "JOHNNY" of a beach where she could escape to anytime she needed a place just to get away. Then Jennifer asked me to recreate a moment in time when her and I and a baby tiger had our picture taken in an now and then "JOHNNY". My granddaughter Ashton asked me to have her own Princess Ashton "JOHNNY". My granddaughter Autumn asked me if I could make her swimming on the back of Willy the Whale in a "JOHNNY"and as soon as my grandson William decides just what it is he wants he will have his own "JOHNNY" also.
  CATHY'S 1- ST "JOHNNY" That Kiss
  CATHY'S 52 "JOHNNY" Under the For-Ever Tree,St. Augustine
          As for my career path I have a resume that most find astonishing. My father taught me to work on cars, trucks, and equipment when I was 10 years old . I have been  5ft 11 - 250lbs sense I was 12 years old. I learned to use a chainsaw to cut trees down and an axe to chop firewood at 13 years old. I was working in a service station pumping gas during the summer at 14 years old. At 16 years old I was working as a line cook after school and on weekends . At 17 years old  I had worked my way up to assistant chef. At 18 years old I entered in contruction learning how to build houses from the ground up. At 19 years old I left home and I came to Florida on vacation and stayed . I worked on a shrimp boat for a while then took the test for my real estate license  which I received in 1986. I played with real estate during the day while machining the pieces to make eyeglasses at night which is where Cathy and I met. I got back into construction as a carpenter at this point in life building houses at first. Finding this not challenging enought I pursued heavy construction, building parking garages, waste treatment plants, roads, and finally ending up building the super structures that span  the waterways of the Tampa bay area . My wife often tells me I don't put the emphasis on building bridges that I should. She feels that the bridges just like  her "JOHNNY'S" will be here long after our grandchildren's grandchildren have left this world and looking at it from that perspective she is right but don't let her know I said that. After crushing my left hand in an accident setting a cap on a bridge I went back into sales. I started selling copier toners and supplies where I averaged 1 million dollars a month in gross sales. When the company moved to Ky. I went into selling cars and trucks and then back to real estate, residential at first then business's.  I have sense had three companies of my own which brings me to this point in my life, my biggest challenge of all creating artwork in which we can share a moment frozen in time . Please join me in my pursuit for I am JOHN HUNSBERGER. How do you do?

Now almost each contemporary artist is trying to find own way to picture the world, people and everything that surrounds us. That is why I am totally confident that the talent and the personality of the artist are those two factors that define the success of the work. And if the first can be developed by the practice and training, the second factor is so blurry and indefinable, that one can hardly describe what does the “personality” mean? This discussion has no end, but I can say for sure that the real artist has some inner fulfillment that is expressed on the canvas. This brings something unique to the theme of the painting and to the style that is used by the artist.

Here I want to mention Marco Mazzoni as an artist whose art impressed me for the unusual view on the ordinary things. His Colored Pencil Drawings are influenced by the topic of nature. The fusion of the flora and fauna that symbolically frames the woman’s face emphasizes that unbreakable connection with the nature in all means. He wants his pictures to be perceived as a still life with the elements of the human face as the secondary part. The artist has an excellent drawing technique and a vivid imagination created a unique composition.

pihik2dGOn8

It was quite difficult to find the detail biography of Marco Mazzoni that can show us the motives and explain the reason why he came up with the decision to take this topic.  Marco is an Italian artist that was born in 1982 in Tortona. He now lives and works in Milan.

tumblr_mjeqfhgShB1qeuyyqo1_500

He has already managed to exhibit his works and he had couple of solo exhibitions:

La Natura Squisita. Oltre i confini del POP, Milan (2012)

River of Milk, Roq La Rue Gallery, Seattle (2012)

XsTY, Gallery B 15, Copenhagen (2011)

Summer Invitational Group Exhibition, Jonathan LeVine Gallery, New York (2010)

In one of his interviews he tells that he has a sketchbook where he practices his drawings at least one hour per day. He sketches out his ideas before working them into finished pieces and he started his path by copying some drawings of Rembrandt and Goya. Marco finds it very important to have a sketchbook to practice and make a mistakes.

_QeUVbkU1U4

In Galleria Patricia Armocida his works are described as such:

Mazzoni weaves a world based on Italian folklore, made up of Janas and Cogas, female figures who, according to Sardinian beliefs, seduce, enchant, curse, and heal. His work is an homage to the secret art of healers; each drawing is saturated with metaphors that tell their story. The circular compositions, which allude to the cycles of Nature, depict medicinal and lysergic plants, pollinator butterflies and birds which drink their nectar, and hidden amidst leaves and wings emerge the faces of these women forced to hide their sensuality and their knowledge due to bigotry imposed by religion, accused of witchcraft because they are herbarie, herbalists. Female healers and midwives held an important role within the community.

MYZ3Ad4AznQ

Marco Mazzoni underlines the importance of the interaction between the women and the plants by developing the subject that’s best known: the female face framed by flora and fauna, rendering it an icon. He reveals her innermost perceptions, memories scribbled on a diary page, highly imaginative visions of “impossible” animals, the fruit of ecstatic exploration of hallucinatory journeys.

mazzoni-6

About these ads



  Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Pictures  Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment