Sunday 29 September 2013

Pencil Sketch Images Of Nature Of Sceneries Landscapes Of Flowers Of Girls Of People Tumblr Of Roses Of Eyes Of Love

Pencil Sketch Images Biography

source(google.com.pk)
50 mind blowing pencil drawings are showcased here. Pencil drawing is an art form that has been prevalent in the creative world from years. Long back in times when camera was yet to be invented, pencil drawing was very popular among people. Pencil drawing includes portrait sketches, landscape drawings, architectural sketches and more. After the arrival of the camera, the art form did witnessed a turn aback but soon with the advent of new creative ideas initiated by artists and painters brought pencil drawing back to its throne. Pencil drawing is the first move in drawing that every child takes. Ranging from such basics to advanced pencil drawing and creative art, pencil drawing occupies a vast scenario in the creative world. There are many artists who showcase pencil drawing in exhibitions and gallery. Moreover pencil drawing or sketches too help in identifying people in legal procedures. Thus, pencil drawing surpasses different fields and for different purposes. Here is a display of 50 brilliant examples of pencil drawings that will inspire artists and painters to create their own masterpiece. It will also help them grab better insights over handling of pencil drawing towards incorporating better ideas in their art. Mastery over pencil drawing comes with proper knowledge and practice and this gallery of pencil drawings will surely help in attaining both. Experience this presentation of 50 mind blowing pencil drawings are displayed and get started with your creativity. Explore the minute details of each pencil drawing and get inspired to create your own.

Hide And Seek
It’s hard to belive but all these beautiful pictures are not photos but pencil drawings. The author of such unbelievable art is 38-year-old graphic artist from Hong Kong Paul Lung. 0.5 mm technical pencil and A2 paper are the only attributes of these masterpieces. He doesn’t use eraser and spends up to 60 hours sketching out his pictures. As he often admits people do not belive him and he has to make videos of his work to prove that these art works are not photographs. Check these beautiful artworks by yourself.

UPDATE: Due to the increasing number of comments from our readers who doubt in real belonging of these images to the works of Paul Lung – we’ve contacted with author of these art works. Rather Paul Loong himself contacted us and explained that not all of art works were placed in its portfolio on devianart were really his work. How it was happened – Lung did not explain, but we have edited our post, and now our readers can be sure – all the works featured on this page are indeed the real work of Paul Lung.
Diego Fazio aka DiegoKoi is an Italian artist from the town of Lamezia. Born in 1989, the self-taught illustrator first started as a tatoo artist and says he was initially inspired by the artwork of Katsushika Hokusai, a highly influential Japanese artist from the Edo period.
Diego only began drawing in 2007, yet his hyperrealistic pencil drawings on paper and wood have garnered him international acclaim. Each portrait can take up to 200 hours but the results speak for themselves. At only 23-years of age, the future is bright for this rising star. Be sure to keep up with his latest artwork at the links below.
 There are many animal artists around and it would not be fair to compare them but in MIKE SIBLEY we have something different.   After leaving Leeds College of Art in 1970 he met his wife Jenny who bred and exhibited horses and dogs. It was this that turned his talents in that direction. A professional artist now for over twenty five years, he often spends over two hundred hours on a single drawing.   Mike's work is special in its fine detail. The only tool for this is the pencil. He doesn't like colour, he says colour gets in the way.

Mike's art sells in many countries including America, Australia and Scandinavia. His first limited edition print, an edition of fifty Irish Water Spaniel prints, sold out at its Crufts release in just three and a half hours. He now rarely accepts private commissions - only when time permits and a four-year wait is not unusual.  The work is stunning, make a point of looking out for his prints and original drawings. You will be impressed.

    Peter Tamblyn-Embling - Art Critic

(Condensed and updated from Our Dogs)


Secondary School pen drawing
...up to 1965
I was born in 1948 in the Essex country village of Orsett, England but at the age of five my father's work took us north to the town of Sale in the county of Cheshire. This is the only piece of work remaining from my days at Sale Grammar School and I have always been rather pleased with this ballpoint pen study. The drawing shows the school's copse - a small patch of woodland surrounding a pond - which was behind the school in a corner of the athletics field.Hyacinth Bulb pencil drawing

Even in those days I preferred to work in monochrome - studying the underlying essence of an object rather than its superficial colour.

1966
At 18-years old, having graduated from school, I attended Manchester College of Art & Design for my pre-Diploma year. Here we were introduced to a large array of materials and techniques - I learned to gas weld, for example - whilst traditional skills were also encouraged. This hyacinth bulb pencil drawing (16" x 9") is one result of that period.

   Comic sculpture
Pine Cone - pen and inkPine Cone - pen and ink
From the turn of the year (1966-67) are these two large 20" x 14" pen & ink drawings of pine cones.
I was also fascinated by comic images - many resulted in sculptures >>
Electronic Music set-up
1967 to 1970
Leeds College of Art & Design - Little work remains of this period. The route I explored began with painting and drawing, quickly moved into sculpture then progressed into electronic music (before the birth of the Moog synthesiser so I had to hand-build all my equipment). I had designed a kinetic sculpture that included a simple electronic sound generator - I built the generator, found that I couldn't afford to build the sculpture, then became fascinated by the "shapes" and "textures" that sound could create. My major project (a controlled environment designed to counter all senses except responses to sound and light) was never constructed due to cost although the extensive plans still exist.

Later, after leaving College, I found many parallels between my drawing techniques and my method of building up electronic music - layer on layer, finally re-applying the "bright" highlights that the process consistently muddied.

1979 on...The art goes commercial
Chihuahua pencil study 1978 In 1978 my wife Jenny asked if I would draw a motif for her dogs pedigree forms... she never got it but our business had begun. I drew nothing but dogs over the next three weeks - each night I would plan the next day's drawing and each morning I was enthusiastic to begin. Gradually the work improved - this unsigned drawing of a Chihuahua was the first to succeed beyond my expectations. Afghan - Scraperboard I tried other media including Scraperboard (Scratchboard), but nothing transferred my thoughts to paper more accurately than pencil.

Commissions soon came from Jenny's friends in the world of dogs and the word gradually spread (I have never advertised) until I had enough commission work to think about taking the business seriously. Until then I had been supporting myself, Jenny and my stepson Steve as a cab driver. An 84-hour, 7-day working week didn't leave a lot of time for art but by working the 2pm to 2am shift I had the late mornings free. By 1980 we owned our own taxi, which I drove at night and rented out afternoons to free more time for drawing. In that year I turned professional and didn't renew my taxi licence.

1981: our first five prints
This was soon followed by the first of the best-selling open-edition range of head-studies. A chance meeting at a show with publisher Berjaya proved mutually successful and saw the prints move up to hold the UK's #1 position. At the height of their popularity Berjaya were printing up to 20,000 prints a year and the range is still one of the most popular worldwide. In one year alone Deck The Walls in the USA purchased 12,000 prints for their extensive chain of stores.



In 1989 I experimentally added a connective scene to a Springer Spaniel head-study. The following year I repeated the experiment with a Border Collie and was filmed working on it at Crufts by BBC Television. These two detailed studies began the Mike Sibley Collection of Limited Edition Prints.

Sold out in 3½ hours!

Sell-out...
In 1990 I was commissioned by the Irish Water Spaniel Association to produce a limited edition of 50 prints. The drawing took 117 hours to complete and the prints were launched on the IWSA's breed stand at Crufts at 8:30am........by 12 noon they were sold out!

Very soon copies were changing hands at up ten times the original selling price of £45!

2001...my first website
In 2001 I built my first website - with a copy of "The Idiot's Guide to HTML 4". I was so taken by the flexibility offered by building from scratch and hand-coding that I've followed that route since then. A year later I began to learn JavaScript and the building of framed sites. Around that time I offered a single page of my site to other artists, as the "Guest Artists" page. It quickly grew until in 2002 I built my Starving-Artists.net site to split the two apart. Starving Artists now has in excess of 40,000 page hits a week and offers three services: subscription Gold and Silver galleries that form mini-websites for each artist, and the free galleries of Starving Artists 2. I still run Starving Artists personally, although Starving Artists 2 is an automated commercial program that artists can directly post their work to.

In 2004 I began to design and run commercial websites for other artists and now have a stable of over 20 sites. Sample site: www.DianeWrightFineArt.com. These websites are based on a central core design that is restyled for each artist to keep the costs low.

Drawing From Line to Life
2005...my first book
In January 2005 I sat down to write and illustrate "Drawing From Line to Life". I worked on it full-time and finally completed all 288 pages in October of that year. In the meantime I had researched for a suitable publisher but most had a development time of 18 months - and a possible shelf-life of just 18 months too! So I decided to self-publish. Quacks The Printers in York bent over backwards to help and they afforded me full access - even to sitting in with Andy the printer to oversee the quality. I can't praise them highly enough.

Sermon printed 1705 at Quacks the Printers, York Quacks are the second oldest printers in the world. The Harvard Press is the oldest but Quacks still operate from their original premises, which makes them the world's oldest in my eyes. Their oldest verifiable document (the sermon shown left) was printed in 1703!

"Drawing From Line to Life" was officially released in February 2006, by which time I'd fulfilled pre-publication orders almost totalling the initial print run of 1000 copies. The book is now well into its first reprint and, I am greatly honoured to say, now contains a foreword by the renowned artist David Shepherd.

View full contents and a sample page from each chapter Quacks the Printers, Grape Lane, York
Mandy (left) working on my book.   Quacks exterior in Grape Lane.   Andy fine-tuning the printing. First 3-day workshop
2007...my first workshop
I had so many requests to run workshops since the release of "Drawing from Line to Life" that I couldn't refuse. So I arranged my first workshop for June 2007, held in Sawley Village Hall, about three miles from the Fountains Abbey World Heritage site. Buster workshop drawing by Rob BristowAttendees at my first workshop It was a three-day workshop that took the attendees through the basics of negative drawing right through to a complex drawing of my own dog Buster in undergrowth (the illustration shown left is courtesy of Rob Bristow). As an added bonus over half the attendees were fellow members of my forum at ArtPapa.com.
I've run workshops every year since in the UK and USA, and in 2010 I ran three in Canada. Now I'm also running UK workshops in my own studio.
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  
 Pencil Sketch Images Of  Nature Of  Sceneries Landscapes Of  Flowers Of  Girls Of  People Tumblr Of Roses Of  Eyes Of  Love  


No comments:

Post a Comment